Juicebox Shift Supervisor
As a Juicebox Shift Supervisor, you must create the Juicebox experience for our customers by providing exceptional customer service with promptness, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
You will be responsible for acting in accordance with Juicebox principles and expectations, and radiate positivity and health.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Standard Barista Duties
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Juicebox.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Maintains and improves upon environment cleanliness in a proactive manner.
- Assists with new hire training leading by example and giving respect and encouragement.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows Juicebox operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all colleagues during each shift. Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides quality beverages and menu items for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Instagram and Social Media content production. Follows Juicebox guidelines for brand consistency and uses creative process to generate engaging content.
- Orders supplies and ingredients through approved vendors before supply is depleted.
- Promotes products and services and contributes and executes approved new creative marketing initiatives.
- Coordinates sale, production, and delivery of juice cleanses and large/special event orders.
- Proactively prepares raw treats and snacks and other premixed product.
- Maintains and improves upon organization of physical environment.
- Ensures bar coverage when understaffed, or in cases of staffing emergency.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to communicate with superiors.
- Passion for nutrition
- Dedication and willingness to work hard
- Strong personality
- Love for working with our guests!
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs
- POS Register and bar equipment usage
- Handling knifes and other sharp utensils.
- Retaining detailed information
- Constant talking/communicating with a positive demeanor.
- Clarity of vision at near and/or far distances